WELCOME TO THE MDEON WEBSITE !
As of January 1, 2023, new rules came into effect: please check out our Newsletter for more information (click here).
Good to know
- Check the Contact Page to know when you can reach us by phone: update 1/10/22.
- The sponsoring of a healthcare professional for his/her participation in a scientific event is and remains permitted in Belgium. Click here for more information (FAQ 0).
- Also the invitation to and paying for participation in a VIRTUAL scientific event that takes place over several consecutive calendar days, including the hospitality associated with it, is subject to the visa obligation. Click here for more information.
- Maximum travel allowance (1/7/22 – 30/6/23) : 0,42 € / km.
- Need help filling out & submitting a V1 or V2 visa application? Consult our checklists (click here).
We are pleased to present you our new urgency procedure. It may have already happened to you that -for any reason- you were unable to submit a visa application (V1 or V2) in time. This can be very unpleasant. To [...]
Mdeon offers two new tools for organizers of scientific manifestations: 1. Checklist Visa Application V2: this checklist helps you complete a V2 visa application. It provides section by section of the visa application V2 “tips & tricks” to ensure that you [...]