Mdeon took advantage of the redesign of its website to also update its FAQ’s. The latter have been supplemented and amended according to the case law of the Visa Office and developments on the ground. Some FAQs have been refined, others have been added.
We therefore invite you to take a closer look at these modified FAQs. They will help you in the introduction of your visa applications.
Here are the most important changes:
- FAQ 4.1 and 5.1 concerning scientific programs;
- FAQ 10.1 concerning the sponsorship of flights of more than 6 hours and the sponsoring of flex tickets.
Here are some of the most important innovations:
- FAQ 3.3 regarding less than one-day scientific events held at a multi-day congress, but independently of the congress;
- FAQ 8.4 concerning the sponsorship of meals only during a scientific event;
- FAQ 13.3 concerning the justificative of the registration and of the flight: Please note that the Visa Office will now only accept justificatives that comply with the conditions mentioned in FAQ 9.4 (for registration) and FAQ 10.3 (for flights). A justificative in the form of an email, invoice, changeable document or combination of documents will no longer be accepted.
- FAQ 13.4 concerning the joint introduction of a visa application in the case of indirect sponsorship.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions in this regard.